Friday 30 August 2013

Rooftop yoga


Every now and then you go somewhere and it feels like home. I haven't worked out if it's a result of the people or the place, or both. I felt like that as soon as I got to Jah Shaka in May, and so being invited back to teach yoga last week was a blessing. Yoga and surf seem to go hand in hand, and teaching at a surf camp reminds me how much I love both! 

For those of you looking for a little escape check out jahshakasurf.com. I can't recommend these guys enough; awesome villa, amazing food, friendly staff and lots and lots of activities from moonlit surfing to mountain biking. Whether your a seasoned surfer or a total beginner there will usually be some waves for you to play on! 
Fingers crossed I'll be out there again soon teaching more yoga in the sunshine!


No comments: